Management System Certification
Main steps in our management system certification process are:
- Initial Certification Audit: performed in 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Readiness review performed to verify that the organization is ready for certification.
- Stage 2: Assessment of implementation, including the effectiveness of the management system of the organization.
- Certificate Issuance: A certificate valid for 3 years is issued upon stage 2 results are satisfactory.
- Surveillance Audits are performed to verify that the management system continues fulfilling the standard requirements and monitor the continual improvement.
- Re-certification Audit: after 3 years in order to confirm the continued conformance and effectiveness of the management system as a whole.
- Failure to Maintain Compliance If the Client fails to maintain compliance with the requirements for Certification, Certification may be suspended or withdrawn at the discretion of International Compliance Group Inc.
- Extension to the Scope of Registration This may be applied for in the same way as the initial audit, indicating the increased scope of registration being required. Audit will be carried out in the areas not previously audited. If successful, a new certificate indicating the new full scope will be issued by International Compliance Group Inc. There will be a charge for extensions to scope and re-issue of the certificates.
- Reduction in scope of Certificates issued. International Compliance Group Inc. shall, wherever applicable, reduce the scope of certification if during the time of routine surveillance audits / Re approval or Renewal audits it finds that the certified client has continually / seriously failed to meet the certification requirements for those parts of the scope of certification. The reduction in scope will be approved by the Chairman of the Certification Committee.
Complete Certification Process is available here.